Welcome to Woof in the Woods | Specialized K9 Training Services
A dog that responds to you through training with positive motivation and reinforcement is more likely to be reliable in an emergency situation. A dog should be able to respond to commands such as heel, sit, stay, come, and down, at a minimum. Whether you are the owner of an adult dog or a young puppy, training by a professional dog trainer can help you achieve your training goals and have the best life possible with your 4-legged companion.
Specialized K9 Services | Woof in the Woods dog training programs provides a common sense approach to dog training incorporating psychology to achieve success in training both ends of the leash. Our “NERDS” training system is what creates a mentally and physically healthy dog.
Our dog trainers offer following services:
- Guaranteed results after a single meeting, following our program, no matter what the issue!
- Dog Obedience Training offered in group class setting, day (drop-off) training or private lessons by our trainers.
- Puppy Training for young pups just starting out that are not quite old enough for basic obedience training yet
- Therapy Dog Training is a combination of classroom and field work to pass the Canine Good Citizen (CGC) test and prepare for therapy work.
- Service Dog Training to fit your service needs, after passing basic obedience, CGC and field work.
Dog Training System